online user

Friday, August 14, 2009

Sundas Raja Qaid e Azam University


Sundas Raja belongs to Rawalpindi (Dhok Khuba). She says “I am just simple girl looking good friends, so think twice if you want to add me because I don’t like you will be disappointed after adding me.
I am studying in Qaid-e-Azam University Islamabad. My father is a shopkeeper and I have two young brothers with one sister. I like handsome, smart and well-educated persons whom are serious. After selecting three from you, soon I will call.
So tell me who is interested to get relationship with me. I assure that soon will send other photos and in the end I am really thankful to http://desigirl.tk/ team for this platform. Thanks….

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Desigirl.Tk does not host any of the streams or Images mentioned on this or on its own servers. Desigirl.Tk only points out to various links on the Internet that already exist and are uploaded by other websites or users there