online user

Friday, November 6, 2009

Jacqueline Fernandes Hoping To Reach Katrina Kaif's Level



Her debut movie Aladin is set to clash with London Dreams on the box office, but Srilankan beauty Jacqueline Fernandes says that she cannot wait to watch the star studded musical as she is a huge fan the film's leading lady, Asin Thottumkal.

The 23-year-old who plays a modern day 'Princess Jasmine' in the fantasy flick said that she is not wary of the competition and instead respects Asin as a "flawlessly talented" actress.

"Asin is an extremely talented actress. I have just seen her in Ghajini and also the ads that she does. She is flawlessly talented. If I started looking at everyone and everything as a competition and a threat how am I going to enjoy what I am doing, " Fernandes said.

The two films, both star studded projects with big budgets are set to clash at the box office on October 30. While London Dreams includes Salman Khan, Ajay Devgan and Asin in it's starcast, Aladin has none other than Amitabh Bachchan and Sanjay Dutt playing the leads.

"The competition is great. I can't wait to watch London Dreams myself. We have two great films lined up for the weekend and it is great for the audience, " said Fernandes.

"I can actually imagine everything she is going through. Sometimes when I read the papers and all kinds of stuff is written. It's unbelievable how the media can fabricate a story out of nothing, " said the actress who has been linked to various men including actors Riteish Deshmukh Vivek Oberoi and Abhay Deol.

But the debutante is keen to fore go the gossip and focus on her career and said that she aspires to reach the same level as current leading lady, Katrina Kaif.

"I am not going to be choosy as an actor at this stage in my career. If tomorrow a crazy comedy comes my way, I will do it and if a arty film is offered to me, I will do that too.


I hope to reach the same level as Katrina Kaif and just be able to create my own league, " said Fernandes who has no fear of being overshadowed in her debut by her stalwart co-stars.

"If I was given the choice between a project like Aladin where I get to work with people like Amitabh Bachchan and Sanjay Dutt to a smaller project where I would have grabbed all the limelight, I would have chosen the former, " said the actress.

Fernandes will next be seen in another fantasy romance by Nikhil Advani with Aladin co-star Riteish Deshmukh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Desigirl.Tk does not host any of the streams or Images mentioned on this or on its own servers. Desigirl.Tk only points out to various links on the Internet that already exist and are uploaded by other websites or users there