online user

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Fozia from Karachi looking for girl boy friends urgently














Sweet and green Fozia looking for girl / boy friends urgently. She belongs to Karachi and working in an NGO. She says that I would like to be a social worker because I desire to help people. All of my life I have wanted to be in some sort of helping profession; For instance in junior high my friend and I planned to become psychiatrists.

I feel as if my life experiences have been preparing me for my future role as a social worker. I have learned that my beliefs and mores are not the same as others and vice a versa. That being said I realize I will have to put my own beliefs and judgments aside in order to best serve my clients. One of my greatest reservations is that I will get to close. I am working on this issue everyday in my current job as an elderly caretaker. I also must face the fact that I will not be able to help everyone and I must learn to pass the buck on to someone who will.

I am extremely excited to be given the opportunity to do what I love most, helping people find their voice and their way.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Desigirl.Tk does not host any of the streams or Images mentioned on this or on its own servers. Desigirl.Tk only points out to various links on the Internet that already exist and are uploaded by other websites or users there